WinUAE 3.4.1 Beta 6
(17 Aprile)WinUAE 3.4.1 Beta 6 (64Bit)
- Comspec SA-1000 SCSI HD controller emulation. (Partially implemented only, don't have working install disk)
- California Access Malibu SCSI HD controller emulation.
- Stop immediately with halt code 11 if initial PC does not point to any valid address or is odd when CPU emulator starts.
- Manually configured but disabled (size zero) Z2/Z3 banks were added to system.
- Apollo 1240/1260 memory address space fixed. Memory disable jumper option added.
- 68000 address error stacked PC was not correct in some read-modify-write instructions.
- If Custom board order was enabled, expansion devices custom config setting(s) was not saved correctly.
- Emulate rare 68040/060 FPU (with unimplemented instructions not emulated) fpsp (68040/060.library) software emulation case correctly when both operands are denormals.
- Show [Paused] in windowed mode title bar when in pause mode.
- Transcendental functions added to softfloat emulation (Andreas Grabher). Not 100% identical results compared to 6888x but almost. Softfloat mode is now complete.
- Removed Arithmetic exceptions option, it is now always enabled in softfloat mode. (It was only temporary option until arithmetic exceptions are fully implemented)
- Visual DMA debugger can be switched off, "vo".
- Added visual DMA debugger -5 and -6 modes (-5 = larger overlay with "transparency" and -6 = no "transparency)
- Added separate colors for visual DMA debugger copper wait and special cases (strobe extra cycle, 0xe0 cycle)
- Added visual DMA debugger configuration: DMA channels can be disabled and colors can be changed. "vm" = show status
"vm <channel> <sub index>" = enable/disable toggle. (sub index is not used but must be included)
"vm <channel> <sub index> <hex rgb>" = change color of channel. If sub index is zero: all sub index colors are changed.
- Autobooting A1000 HD controller that also supports loading KS disk from HD!
- Not RDB compatible.
- WD33C93 based, PIO, handshake in hardware but still needs status register polling.
- "ComspecHD.device 34.805 (17 Oct 1988)" added to ROM scanner.
California Access Malibu:
- 5380 SCSI, fake DMA (Long word)
- "Malibu.device 1.0 (1 Jan 1991)" added to ROM scanner.