Ecco le novità:
Update 3, painstakingly assembled by AmigaOS’ project lead Steven Solie after extensive beta testing by our dedicated team of beta testers, contains a substantial part of the new functionality and a wide variety of bug fixes and improvements developed over the last 16 months.
Please note that some new applications (including Timberwolf) will rely on the feature-set of AmigaOS 4.1 Update 3.
An incomplete list of features in Update 3 includes:
- Updated Installation Utility program;
- Updated PATA and SATA drivers;
- Improved DOS stability and speed;
- Fixed Amiga shared object issues;
- Support for AmigaOne keyboards including boing key swap feature; Set keymap_swapaltamiga to "on" in your firmware to enable;
- Updated Intuition and GUI components;
- New consistent full release string including update number;
- Updated AmiSSL certificates;
- Updated USB stack with USB 2.0 (EHCI) support;
- Improved Sam460ex support including sound driver;
- I2C support for the Sam440ep and Sam460ex platforms;
- Updated and improved Warp3D support;
- Faster 2D graphics support;
- Various kernel fixes for increased stability;
- Updated MUI with many new features to make porting MUI 4.0 based applications simpler;
- Improved notifications support.
Ricordo che per scaricare l'aggiornamento è necessaria la registrazione della propria copia di AmigaOS 4.1
http://hyperion-entertainment.biz/index ... &Itemid=18